- 20 Silly DIY Projects That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud
20 Silly DIY Projects That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud
1. Turn plain kitchen towels into ones whose pun game is on point.
2. Cut detergent bottles and milk jugs in half to make faux animal head taxidermy.
3. All you need is a Sharpie to turn a plain light switch cover into a super clever one.
4. Dress up a plain coffee mug so that it's as sassy as you feel.
5. Create a bookmark that will never fail to make you smile.
6. Discover your index finger's inner super hero.
7. Know what's funny? Turning your family into dancing cutouts.
8. Doll parts and a piece of wood are all you need to make a hilarious (and slightly disturbing) coat rack.
9. Crack yourself up by drawing faces onto this wallpaper full of googly eyes.
10. Why wear boring slippers when you can wear funny ones?
11. A couple spoons and a frame are all you need to make your life partner laugh on your anniversary.
12. Trap your kids inside the soap dispenser.
13. You can also transform a bottle of Jack into a soap dispenser that is guaranteed to amuse.
14. Trick your friends with a "faked potato" made from nylons and pillow batting.
15. Crotchet a camera buddy with bulging eyes that will keep your kids laughing during photo shoots.
16. Men don't always notice a woman's shoes, but they'll notice these.
17. Your kid probably won't find this very funny, but you will.
18. Got some empty plastic water bottles around? Recycle them into these sumo bowling pins.
19. You could also commit a crime against denim by turning a pair of jeans into a flower pot.
20. It only takes a few alterations to a tennis ball to make this funny fellow.