The Art Of Saying NO: How To Stand Your Ground, Reclaim Your Time And Energy, And Refuse To Be Taken For Granted (Without Feeling Guilty!)
Stop Being A People Pleaser! Learn How To Set Boundaries And Say NO - Without Feeling Guilty!
Are you fed up with people taking advantage of you? Are you tired of coworkers, friends, and family members demanding your time and expecting you to give it to them?
This book is for you!
In THE ART OF SAYING NO, you'll discover:
- the author's personal struggle with being a people pleaser (and how he overcame the habit!)
- the top 11 reasons we tend to say yes when we know we should say no
- 10 simple strategies for turning people down with finesse
- why saying no to people doesn't make you a bad person (the opposite is true!)
- the best way to develop the habit of setting personal and professional boundaries
- how to know whether you're a people pleaser (and how to gauge the severity of the problem)